TTS is a non-profit institution, and endeavors to keep students’ expenses to a minimum. All charge schedules and refund policies are in compliance with the guidelines of the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education of the State of California.
If a student obtains a loan to pay for an educational program, the student will have to repay the full amount of the loan plus interest, less the amount of any refund, and that, if the student receives Federal Student Financial Aid Funds, the student is entitled to a refund of the money not paid from Federal Aid Funds.
TTS does not participate in any federal and state financial aid programs. However, a private Truth Theological Seminary Scholarship Fund is available to those who are eligible to apply. TTS scholarship fund provides financial aid for applicants who intend to continue studies at TTS and have financial needs, desire to study God’s word, love God and have zeal for God for the expanding and building up of His kingdom.
Financial aid application forms (Forms 120 and 121) can be obtained from the school office. Each applicant shall submit a current and completed application for each quarter enrolled. Application deadline of each quarter is four weeks prior each quarter begins.
An eligible applicant shall meet all of the following criteria for financial aid consideration:
- Must be in a degree program
- Registered as a full-time student
- Proof of financial need
- In a good conduct standing
- Achieve a 3.0 GPA standing
Upon submission of the application, each applicant is required for providing the following documents:
- A copy of applicant’s social security card
- A copy of proof of U.S. legal residency (i.e. valid permanent residence card or U.S. passport)
- Proof of financial hardship (previous year of Federal and CA income tax returns)
- Recommendation from church leadership (i.e. Pastor-in-charge or chairperson of church governing board) (Form 121)
TTS is not authorized to issue international student visa I-20 at this time. As such, no VISA services can be provided, and TTS will not vouch for student status, or any associated charges.