- The applicant must be a born-again Christian, clearly called by God and willing to serve the Lord.
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent to a regionally accredited 4-year institution, where an overall GPA of 2.5 or better was achieved.
- For applicants whose education was principally in a language other than English, a minimum TOEFL score of 500 is required. Applicants who meet all of the academic requirements except for the TOEFL score may be admitted on probationary status and will be required to take any one of the GS 501-3 or GS 601-3 courses and achieve a passing grade within the first year of enrollment.
- Documentation, with fees, must be submitted to the Admissions Office or postmarked by admission deadline.
- Required documentations for application to the Master’s programs:
- Application for admission (Forms 100)
- Doctrinal Statement & Student Code of Conduct (Form 101)
- A Biographical Summary (Form 110)
- A Statement of Conversion and Call to Ministry (Form 111)
- Three References (Forms 112, 113 and 114)
- U.S. residents must show their social security card and submit proof of U.S. legal residency. Any one of the following documents is considered as a proof: valid green card / U.S. passport / I-94 with I-551
- A non-refundable application fee of $50
- All official transcripts.
(Unofficial transcripts may be submitted as preliminary consideration)
- TOEFL score, if required
- An interview with the Admissions Committee
- Californian residents only: Execute an Enrollment Agreement (Form 201)
After Filing for Application
- An admissions counselor will be assigned to the applicant. All questions concerning admissions should be directed to the admissions counselor.
- Applicants will be notified of interview appointment and of items needed to complete the file.
- The Admissions Office will mail an admission decision to the applicant.
- Upon acceptance, a $200 deposit is required to hold place in the program. Such deposit will be applied towards the tuition.
Admissions Application Deadlines
Applicants are encouraged to apply at least three months ahead of the expected enrollment quarter. Documentation and admission application must be filed with the Admissions Office. For application deadlines please refer to Academic Calendar.
Mailing Address of the Admissions Office:
141 E. Duarte Road
Arcadia, CA 91006