Truth Theological Seminary does not accept ATB (Ability To Benefit) students.
Certificate Programs admission requirements
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant must has made a profession of Christian faith.
- The applicant must be an active member of a local church.
- The applicant must has completed high school or has obtained a High School Equivalency Diploma, such as GED.
- Documentation, with fees, must be submitted to the Admissions Office or postmarked by admission deadline.
- Required documentations:
- Application for admission (Forms 100)
- Doctrinal Statement & Student Code of Conduct (Form 101)
- A non-refundable application fee of $20
- Proof of Residency, such as Social Security Card and any one of the followings: valid green card, valid U.S. passport, valid I-94 with I-551.