- The applicant must be a born-again Christian, clearly called by God and willing to serve the Lord.
- The applicant must be a mature Christian, an active member of his/her church, and actively serving in his/her church ministries.
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent to a regionally accredited 4-year institution, where an overall GPA of 2.5 or better was achieved, or where a GPA of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90-quarter units.
- If the applicant’s education (Bachelor degree or above) is in a language other than English, a TOFEL score must be provided. The TOFEL score must be in accordance with the United State government’s requirements for applying for admission. If the applicant satisfies all the admissions requirements except for the TOFEL score, he/she can enter the degree program as a probationary student but must take an English class with a passing grade in the first year of enrollment.
- An interview with the Admissions Committee.
- Documentation, with fees, must be submitted to the Admissions Office or postmarked by the admission deadline.
- Required documentation for application to the Master’s program:
- Application for admission (Forms 100)
- Doctrinal Statement & Student Code of Conduct (Form 101)
- A Biographical Summary (Form 110)
- A Statement of Conversion & Call to Ministry (Form 111)
- Three References (Forms 112, 113 and 114)
- U.S. residents must show their social security card and submit proof of U.S. legal residency. Any one of the following documents is considered as a proof: valid green card / U.S. passport / I-94 with I-551
- A non-refundable application fee of $50
- All official transcripts. (Unofficial transcripts may be submitted as preliminary consideration)
- If a TOFEL score needs to be submitted, it must be in accordance with the United States government’s requirements for admission.
After Filing for Application
- An admissions counselor will be assigned to the applicant. All questions concerning admissions should be directed to the admissions counselor.
- Applicants will be notified of interview appointment and of items needed to complete the file.
- The Admissions Office will mail an admission decision to the applicant.
- Upon acceptance, a $200 deposit is required to hold place in the program. Such deposit will be applied towards the tuition.
Admissions Application Deadlines
Applicants are encouraged to apply at least three months ahead of the expected enrollment quarter. Documentation and admission application must be filed with the Admissions Office. For application deadlines please refer to Academic Calendar.
Mailing Address of the Admissions Office:
141 E. Duarte Road
Arcadia, CA 91006