Position: Full-Time Pastor/Minister, Cantonese Congregation
- Shepherd and minister to the Cantonese Congregation;
- Provide caring and counseling for spiritual growth and needs;
- Teach and preach the Bible
- Lead and nurture evangelistic endeavors to proclaim the Gospel.
- Other areas as needed
- Possesses spiritual maturity and clear calling to serve as a pastor/minister in a Chinese speaking congregation;
- Possesses prayerful submission and humility in leading the congregation in accordance with the core value of CBCGL;
- Experience as a pastor/minister in a Chinese speaking congregation, and in pulpit preaching, discipleship training and Bible teaching. Additional experience in any or all of the above in an English speaking congregation desirable but not required;
- Experience in pastoral caring and counseling of individuals, couples, families and groups in spiritual growth, deficiencies, conflicts and crisis prevention preferred but not required;
- Experience in organizing and leading evangelical and outreach activities in local communities and short and long-term missions;
- M.Div. degree or higher from an accredited theological seminary or equivalent or evangelical faith;
- Proficient in Chinese and native speaker of the Cantonese dialect, and written and spoken Mandarin and English.
Applicants please email the following along with your cover letter: 1) statement of faith, two testimonies of salvation and full-time calling, and resume, to the attention of Elder Rick Shih (施開華長老) at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to Chinese Bible Church of Greater Lowell 羅威爾華人聖經教會.