- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant must have made a profession of Christian faith.
- The applicant must be an active member of a local church.
- The applicant must have completed high school or has obtained a High School Equivalency Diploma, such as GED.
- Documentation, with fees, must be submitted to the Admissions Office or postmarked by the admission deadline.
- Required documentation for application to the Certificate Program:
- Application for admission (Forms 100)
- Doctrinal Statement & Student Code of Conduct (Form 101)
- A non-refundable application fee of $50
- Proof of Residency, such as Social Security Card and any one of the followings: valid green card, valid U.S. passport, valid I-94 with I-551.
After Filing for Application
- An admissions counselor will be assigned to the applicant. All questions concerning admissions should be directed to the admissions counselor.
- Applicants will be notified of interview appointment and of items needed to complete the file.
- The Admissions Office will mail an admission decision to the applicant.
Admissions Application Deadlines
Applicants are encouraged to apply at least three months ahead of the expected enrollment quarter. Documentation and admission application must be filed with the Admissions Office. For application deadlines please refer to Academic Calendar.
Mailing Address of the Admissions Office:
141 E. Duarte Road
Arcadia, CA 91006