As the needs for well-equipped Christian leaders arise, in order for TTS to provide training to churches in various regions, many churches start contacting TTS to offer their facilities as satellite locations. Currently, there are six (6) locations where TTS can hold classes:
- Mandarin Baptist Church of Los Angeles, located at 110 W. Woodward Avenue, Alhambra, CA 91801, approved as a Satellite Location on 8/28/2006;
- Mandarin Baptist Church of San Fernando Valley, located at 9124 Zelzah Avenue, Northridge, CA 91325, approved as a Satellite Location on 8/28/2006;
- Rowland Heights Community Christian Church, located at 19309 Colima Avenue, Rowland Heights, CA 91748, approved as a Satellite Location on 8/28/2006;
- Mandarin Baptist Church of Pasadena, renamed to Arcadia Chinese Baptist Church in 2014, originally located at 501 N. Santa Anita Avenue, Arcadia, CA 91006, now relocated to 100 W. Duarte Road, Arcadia, CA 91006, approved as a Satellite Location on 6/12/2012;
- Covina First Southern Baptist Church, located at 331 South 3rd Avenue, Covina, CA 91723, approved as a Satellite Location on 6/12/2012;
- Chinese Baptist Church of Orange County, located at 412 E. Broadway, Anaheim, CA 92805, approved as a Satellite Location on 1/22/2013.
The TTS library presently contains more than 15,000 volumes of books, which include both Chinese and English titles, in addition to various multi-media resources. The TTS library uses the Library of Congress system for cataloging and classifying its books. Shelving references materials and other books are therefore easily accessible, as students can look up periodicals and research papers via the Internet. TTS has budgeted for continued expansion of literature and space, as it continues to develop its program.
The library is committed to meet the research needs of its students. The students also have access to several thousands of volumes at Logos Evangelical Seminary Library (in El Monte) and Fuller Theological Seminary Library (in Pasadena).
In the summer of 2002, TTS library became the new home to over 2000 biblical studies and theology titles donated by the Pepperdine University Library.
The Maurice J. Anderson Graduate Student Center
The Center, named in honor of Dr. Maurice J. Anderson, houses the graduate lounge/classroom and Dr. Anderson’s archives.
In addition to the library and Graduate Student Center, TTS has administrative offices, a chapel, a kitchen, and a conference room. Classrooms are equipped with audio-visual equipment, learning materials and teaching resources. Every classroom has a piano that can be used for practice by arrangement with the seminary office. There are many restaurants and fast food outlets within walking distance or a short drive from the seminary. Arcadia Public Library and a fitness center are within walking distance.
At this time, TTS has no housing facilities, and TTS has no responsibility or obligation to find or assist students in finding housing. However, long-term arrangements have been made with two nearby hotels in providing lower-than-regular, temperate stay to out-of-town students, faculty, and guests. Currently, these two hotels, Oak Tree Inn and Santa Anita Inn, offer daily rate to TTS that is substantially below current market rate.
The TTS campus is located in Arcadia of Southern California, approximately 25 miles northeast of metro Los Angeles and 5 miles east of Pasadena, surrounded by freeways 605, 210 and 10.
From Los Angeles International Airport (LAX): Take the 405 Freeway north to the 10 Freeway east. Take the Santa Anita Avenue exit north to Duarte Road. Turn east; TTS is on the north side of the street between 1st and 2nd Streets.
From Ontario International Airport (ONT): Take the 10 Freeway west to Santa Anita Avenue north to Duarte Road. Turn east; TTS is on the north side of the street between 1st and 2nd Streets.
From Burbank Airport (BUR): Take the 5 Freeway south to the 134 Freeway east. The 134 Freeway joins the 210 in Pasadena. Continue on the 210 Freeway east to Santa Anita Avenue south. Take Santa Anita Avenue south to Duarte Road. Turn east; TTS is on the north side of the street between 1st and 2nd Streets.
From John Wayne Airport (SNA): Take the 5 Freeway north to the 605 Freeway north to the 210 Freeway west. Take the Santa Anita Avenue exit south to Duarte Road. Turn east, TTS is on the north side of the street between 1st and 2nd Streets.